- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to prepare for class.
- Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach. Wait about three hours after a large meal, two hours after a light snack before practicing.
- Classes are practiced barefoot. Upon entering the studio leave your shoes in the designated area.
- Remember to turn off your mobile device and do not leave it on “vibrate”.
- Inform your teacher if you are pregnant or working with any serious limitations or injuries to ensure you have a safe and healing practice.
- Observe silence in the studio before the start of class, allowing all students to savour quiet time for meditation and reflection.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, i.e. runny nose cough or fever please refrain from coming to class.
- Avoid wearing perfume or cologne, as others may have allergic reactions to fragrances.
- Wear comfortable, lightweight clothing that is flexible and non-binding, such as shorts, t-shirts, and stretchy workout wear. Yoga requires freedom of movement.
- Please bring a hand towel to protect yourself and the props.
- If you must leave class early, please try to rest a few minutes in savasana (corpse pose) at the end of your practice and leave before the rest of the class enters savasana to avoid disrupting their resting time.
- After class, please help us to maintain a tidy studio by returning all props (blocks, straps, blankets, etc.) to their proper place.